Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meet the Mods - Skippers!!!

Hey everyone, as you may have heard from my previous post, I'm doing a separate post for Skippers Meet the Mods interview. And if you didn't guess from the post title, here it is:

Meet the Mods - Skippers February 9th, 2011
It’s Wednesday, so it is time once again to learn more about one of the awesome Pandanda Moderators! Today we feature Moderator Skippers, another Mod who has been in Pandanda for quite a while. Make sure to say “Hi” when you see him in Pandanda!

Do you have any Dragons?

• I have two dragons. Lucky is blue and was the first dragon I adopted. Easter is green and can anyone guess when I got him?

What is your treehouse like?

• I still have a few winter decorations up and I’m looking forward to changing it up!
Pandanda virtual world online free
                                games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
What is your favorite Outfit?
• It’s hard to say because I really like mixing it up. The monster head was definitely fun to wear!

What is your favorite Color?

• I like all kinds of colors but blue is my favorite.

Which minigame is your favorite?

• Dragon’s Treasure!

Would you rather chase Bunnies or hunt Ghosts?

• The ghosts are fun and are really good at freezing you but if I had to choose, I’d rather chase the bunnies.

What was your favorite Festival?

• The Winter Festival was really great because of all the cool winter items that helped us stay warm.

What is your favorite Quest?

• I like collecting purple carrots at Darby Field because you can chase bunnies at the same time.

What is your favorite room in Pandanda?

• Pawthorne Forest because you can find surprise treasure and gems!

What is the best thing about being a Moderator?

• Being able to hang out with awesome pandas!

What is the hardest thing about being a Moderator?

• Meeting and chatting with as many pandas as possible can be a challenge but it’s really great to be able to meet with pandas from all over the world!

What do you like to do when you are not Moderating?

• I enjoy being outdoors and exploring new places!

What makes you smile in Pandanda?

• Taking pictures and seeing everyone else smile can be infectious! :o)

Is there anything else you would like to say to Pandanda land?

• Everyone can still have fun while following the rules. Thank you to all the outstanding pandas that help keep Pandanda safe and fun! Looking forward to hanging out with you all in Pandanda!

- Skippers
Im sure we all learn alot from all these Meet the Mods from Henry's Blog! Keep 'em coming Pandanda!

Bendy B)

No comments:

Post a Comment