Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Author! New Zing Prize! New Henrys Blog Layout!

Heh... long post title. But that's good! It means that stuff is happening!

Hi everyone! I'm Blu, Bendy's sister. He asked me to post on his blog, so here I am! Okay, now to the other stuff...
The latest zing prize is here! Unfortunately, it's also his last until he comes back again. It's quite scary, but suits the bee outfit perfectly!

Apart from the finally completed bee costume, Henry has updated his blog! Check it out by clicking here.

Upcoming Events:

Okay my Calendar is pretty empty except... OMG! There's a party in a couple of minutes! Okay, I'll be a late-comer. Anyway, I'd better stop gossiping.

Sunday, June 12th-Zing Leaves... :'(
Thursday, June 16th-Summer Festival Starts! :D

Sorry! I've got a party to go to! Cya!

-Blu!

PS: Uh oh... I read my calendar wrong. I still have half an hour left. Eek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment